Thursday, July 31, 2014

Chapter 16: Culture Blending

"Hey kid, you know it's not Spooky Day, right? Well, I guess I'll give you some candy, anyway. Don't want you to leave empty-handed."

There isn't any snow anymore, but the night's still kinda cold. It really doesn't help that it's a full moon on Love Day. So there's all sorts of weirdos out roaming.

I really hope that kid is okay on the way home.



"Hey, who was that, earlier?" 

"Eh, just some kid that got his holidays mixed up." 

"Jeez, seeing all the holidays you humans have, I can see why. Hey, where is everybody?" 

"Teodor and Palmira went to go see a movie, and Santana's asleep in her swing." I'll be honest, it's pretty quiet with just me and Salty awake. 

"Well, that explains it." It's also kinda awkward. "So, uh...About the other day..."

"Yeah, you sorta caught me off guard, there." 

"So that's something humans shouldn't do with each other? Because I didn't really think it was 'forbidden' or anything like that."


"It's not, but you're only supposed to do that with certain people." 

"Like who?" 

I have no idea how old Salty is, but he has to be roughly my age. So it's weird to have to explain all this to him, even if he's a merman. 

"It depends. I mean, you know what 'love' is, right?" 

"Of course I do! It's just a mostly foreign concept to me and the other Merjerks. So I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do or feel if I'm 'in love', as humans put it."


"Well, let me try to put it this way. Whenever you see someone you love, you just...well, you feel funny." 

"Funny ha-ha, funny weird, funny it made me throw up on the couch?" 

"Funny weird, I suppose. And that was you who did that?" 

"Yeah, but I blamed it on Dorry." 

"Well, anyway. You find someone you're in love with, you...want to do things with them that you'd never dream of doing with other people."

"Like what?" 

"You know what sex is, right?" 

"Of course I do! Sometimes humans do things to each other on the beach. And sometimes I just happen to end up watching." 



Never pegged Salty to be some kind of pervert. Of course, maybe he's just curious about how it all works. 

"Ever wanted to experience it firsthand?" Why am I asking him this? I know it's asking consent, but I don't know if it's something he's ever thought about doing with a human. 

"Yeah, I sure have! Can you...I can try that with you, right?" 

"Are you sure?" I've never really considered myself to be the type to fall in love. But Salty seems different. And not just because he's a merman. 



"Sure I'm sure! I want to know what the big deal is, and if anyone's going to teach me, I'd want it to be you."

I hope Teodor doesn't mind we used his bed. I mean, I washed the sheets as best I could afterwards. 

But the act itself? Well, I'm not going to lie, it was amazing. I got caught up in the moment, and so did Salty, I think. 


I'm not used to anyone with scaly legs, but I didn't mind it. If anything, I think I'm turned on by that. 

"So...Is this gonna hurt or something?"

"If I do it right, it shouldn't."

I don't remember the last time I had sex, especially with another male. But seeing Salty squirming and moaning under me...that was a whole other experience.

There were way too many times I asked him if I were hurting him. But he kept asking me to keep going.


When all was said and done, I think he actually asked to do it again.

I told him I had to wait a few hours.

Thing is, did I just throw him a casual fuck between friends, or...?

You know, I think I'll try to take this step by step. No way I should be trying to make sense of it all at once.

"Guys, why does my bed smell weird?"

We are probably going to have a hard time explaining this to Teodor, though.

(End of Chapter 16.)

No comments:

Post a Comment