Thursday, July 17, 2014

Chapter 12: Salt-Free

So according to Dorry and Matty, we got a new roommate.

Funny, I ain't too broke up over a baby stealing my spot as the newest recruit.


But then again, I doubt she can do much at this point, besides eat, cry, and shit everywhere. On the other hand, that's probably what she wants me to think.

Who knows with alien babies. That's what they say she is. And she's green, so she's either that or a defective Smurf.




Don't care what she is. There can be more than one non-human under this roof. Hell, there can be a dozen, for all I care.

Just as long as she don't blow my cover. Not every day I get a chance to do a surprise wake-up call on some sleeping schmuck.

I can't help it. The chance is too great.

Maybe humans should be less gullible. Maybe I can get lucky and do it all without him reacting quickly enough.

Or maybe not.


I'm actually considering not pranking this guy. What the hell. I don't get it.

It's not like he's any too different from any other human. Fuck, am I getting soft? I'm actually considering leaving Matty alone.

What the hell's gotten into me?

Maybe I should just let him sleep.

But why the hell do I actually care about the well-being of a human? I mean, the humans I live with are decent and all, but still.

I guess I'm just confused, is all.


Not to mention I don't know enough about how humans work to figure out what this usually means.

I could ask Dorry, but he'd probably give me some weird answer I wouldn't understand.

I know something ain't right, but what?

(End of Chapter 12.)

No comments:

Post a Comment